There’s a lot that goes on at the average farm, and it all needs to be protected. Apart from your dwelling, there are outbuildings, sheds and stables. There’s crop insurance to think about. Machinery, livestock, produce, liability, limited pollution liability, the list goes on. Thankfully, KC & Co is here to help you find exactly the right coverage for your needs.
One of our insurance providers is Wawanesa. Here’s some of what they cover, and what you need to think about when selecting coverage:
- Barns, Buildings and Other Structures located on your farm
- Contents Coverage of property used in your farming operations
- Farm Liability
- Farm Machinery, Equipment, Tools and Parts
- Feed, Grain, Chemicals, Fertilizer and Produce
We also have a variety of Optional Coverages** available, such as:
- Boarding and Training of Horses Coverage
- Feedlot Liability Coverage
- Limited Sewer Backup Coverage
- Loss of Use Coverage on Farm Machinery
- Milk Contamination Coverage
- Replacement Cost Coverage on Farm Machinery*
- Short Term Rental Coverage
- Water Defence Coverage
* On qualifying risks and subject to conditions of the policy.
** Some coverages may not be available in all areas.
Contact us today for a quote!